Health and safety
- Comprehensively update and review risk management approaches.
- LTIFR less than one.
- 10 per cent reduction in TRIFR.
- 25 per cent reduction in high potential incidents.
- Continue support for a range of community-based sponsorship initiatives.
- Launch a bursary within a local high school to support students studying STEM subjects.
Climate change resilience
- Continue research into rehabilitation responses to fire through the University of Queensland.
- Continue to focus on the Women in Resources program and 'Oothungs' (Sisters) in Mining program.
- Increase gender diversity in non-traditional roles.
- Introduce returned service men and women traineeship program.
- Utilize initiatives to increase use of reclaimed water and further reduce use of raw (river) water by five per cent.
- Continue to support ACARP research projects around the shipment of coal with specific regard to coal self-heating and combustion, steel hull corrosion and transportable moisture limits in response to the International Maritime Organisation’s requirements.
- Legislative compliance.
- Code of Conduct and equal employment opportunities training.
- Focus on continuing progressive rehabilitation.
- Reduce cost of waste by 10 per cent.