Safety and Wellbeing
- Continue the year-on-year improvements in safety performance using the Safe Person, Safe Process, Safe Place philosophy.
- Continue to invest in the wellbeing of our people through the Wellness at WesCEF program.
Meeting customers’ Needs
- Commence reliable supply of emulsion to customers.
- Continue to offer attractive discounts while providing excellent service to WA natural gas customers.
Supporting the communities in which WesCEF operates
- Continue to build stronger connections between its community investments and its people and businesses.
Operating efficiently and responsibly
- Increase the focus on sustainable supply processes.
- Continue to ensure capability to manage governance and compliance risk by training in competition and consumer law, anti-bribery, human resources and health, safety and environment legislation, and continuous disclosure.
- Maintain relationships with key regulators and industry associations to facilitate input into legislation, guidelines and industry best practice.
- Manage arising water security issues and implement actions identified in business water efficiency management plans.
- Manage the risk of legacy waste from historical operations.
- Implement water quality controls to continually improve the quality of discharged storm water.
Capability and diversity
- Continue to improve the gender balance in our businesses and provide opportunities for Indigenous people.
- Build capability in delivering innovation.